Making patterns
BITTY23
Bracelet King
BITTY23
4 years, 1 month ago by BITTY23
I really want to generate a pattern on BraceletBook but I don’t really have any ideas and I don’t know how.

Please help.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
4 years, 1 month ago by halokiwi
To get to the pattern generator you need to be on the website. Click (on your phone) or hover (on your computer) your username. Click "create patterns" in the menu that pops up. You'll get to the normal and the alpha pattern generator this way.

To get inspiration for bracelets there are different ways:
▶ Look at the bracelets others have done. What do you think is cool? What would you like to include in your own pattern?
▶ Use a graph paper to sketch what you want your pattern to look like. It can also help you to figure out how the string needs to move and which knots you need to do.

I can explain more to you but I recommend you first look at the pattern generator and then come back to ask about the things you don't understand. Good luck!
BITTY23
Bracelet King
BITTY23
4 years, 1 month ago by BITTY23
Thank you so much!
kimibrooke
Advanced
kimibrooke
4 years ago by kimibrooke
I made a pattern and I saved it then uploaded it to the site and now I can't find it, I wanted to make it right after but it just disappeared. So does it go through moderators before getting uploaded? I want to make it because I spent lots of time making the pattern.
arf820
arf820
4 years ago by arf820
@kimibrooke yes the moderators will review it and you will get a notification if they accepted or declined your pattern. it usually takes less than 24 hours for them to review it. if it’s accepted it will appear on the website and the app, if declined you will receive the pattern back so you can edit it!
Professional
4 years ago by 1026263590
How do you read patters
knottahti
knottahti
4 years ago by knottahti
each arrow signifies a knot. you have forward, forward backward, backward, and backward foreword knots. i would suggest looking for a tutorial on youtube because it’s a lot easier to watch and learn how than read 😁