I'm trying to make some minecraft patterns with no luck
Reply
rose3456-4
Bracelet King
rose3456-4
4 days, 20 hours ago by rose3456-4
Hi I'm trying to make some minecraft patterns with no luck as the warning is saying that i need to have more distinctive colours in the pattern but that changes the pattern a lot can anyone help me understand what they are saying?
SamWolf14
Skiller
SamWolf14
4 days, 20 hours ago by SamWolf14
I have an idea. There’s the review notes box. Have you tried explaining that problem in there? Because moderators a have to read that. They might let you keep it that way.
rose3456-4
Bracelet King
rose3456-4
4 days, 20 hours ago by rose3456-4
@SamWolf14 Good idea and hey do you want to be friends?
SamWolf14
Skiller
SamWolf14
4 days, 19 hours ago by SamWolf14
Sure! And you’re welcome. I was looking on forums for active people so I can rank up, anyways.
rose3456-4
Bracelet King
rose3456-4
3 days, 7 hours ago by rose3456-4
Hey can i do a variation on the patreens have made but with the original colours would that work?
Reply