how to clean bracelets?
bracelet47
Bracelet King
bracelet47
10 years, 6 months ago by bracelet47
Hey everyone, I hope everyone has had a good day! I was wondering how do you clean bracelets?😉
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 6 months ago by lyra2245
If it doesn't have metal, throw it in the washing machine and don't lose it lol
Farola
Bracelet King
Farola
10 years, 6 months ago by Farola
i clean them on the bathroom, with some soap, or if I¡m wearing the bracelet just when i take a shower I clean it a bit
bracelet47
Bracelet King
bracelet47
10 years, 6 months ago by bracelet47
Thanks a lot I will try all of the ideas! Not sure about the washing machine though LOL :[
kibell
Professional
kibell
10 years, 5 months ago by kibell
@bracelet47: Washing mashine and then i use iron to give it previous shape 😉 Always working 🙂
katiab2001
Skiller
katiab2001
10 years, 5 months ago by katiab2001
I just go swimming in my bracelet then it cleans it problem solved! 🙂
LuckyJinks
Professional
LuckyJinks
10 years, 3 months ago by LuckyJinks
One of my friends left his bracelet I had made for him in his jeans' pocket when he put it through the washing machine, and it came out clean and safe. I haven't tried it myself, but I guess it works just fine!
carpediem
Skiller
carpediem
10 years, 3 months ago by carpediem
I would try putting it in a sock. Good luck!
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 3 months ago by SBilbrey
If you're going to put them in a sock, make sure you turn the sock inside-out first. I tried putting mine through the dryer in a sock, but I didn't turn it inside-out, and all of the lint on the inside of the sock got stuck in the bracelets. It was a mess!
Smileyone2
Skiller
Smileyone2
10 years, 3 months ago by Smileyone2
if you take it in the shower to much the color starts to fade and it doesnt look as good. :[
Dragon_Fly
Skiller
Dragon_Fly
3 years, 10 months ago by Dragon_Fly
Hi, I personally just fill my sink with water and soap and just clean it with my hands! ❤️
elephants1
Bracelet King
elephants1
3 years, 10 months ago by elephants1
Masha knots has a good video on it
CoolKnot
Bracelet King
CoolKnot
3 years, 10 months ago by CoolKnot
I try not to sleep in my bracelets or wear them too often, and I use tweezers to get cat hair and stuff off of them. If really needed I use soap and water very gently
grod
Bracelet King
grod
3 years, 10 months ago by grod
i just wash mine in the sink with hand soap or laundry detergent 😉
heal01
Bracelet King
heal01
3 years, 10 months ago by heal01
@bracelet47 I usually either stuff it in a pants pocket and throw it in the washing machine, or I handwash it under the tap with normal hand soap.
jules9331
Advanced
jules9331
3 years, 10 months ago by jules9331
clorox 2 or oxi clean with warm water in the sink is usually what i do. if you let them set for round about an hour any staining/dingy looking areas look better. then just rinse and wear again. i hope this helps 🙂
nb_braclet
Professional
nb_braclet
3 years, 10 months ago by nb_braclet
Masha knots has a video on it