Kill the alpha generator. Urgent help
Hasti13900
Skiller
Hasti13900
1ย month ago by Hasti13900
Hello, when I want to make changes on the template, when I click on the arrow, this error comes up ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป
This generator cannot be used on a template created from an existing template
What do you think I should do?
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
1ย month ago by EggMan
Are you trying to make changes to a pattern by adding a variation? If so, you won't be able to change the pattern itself, only the colors it uses. If you do want to make changes to the pattern, you'll have to manually copy it. If you do that, Do NOT post what you made, since the design isn't yours, and posting it would be stealing.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
1ย month ago by Tikilishi
Yes, like the person above said, the generator will not allow you make changes to existing patterns in the database. ๐Ÿ™‚

You can make changes while you tie a bracelet and upload a photo of it to the pattern, but currently there isn't a way to alter the strings on a pattern on the site itself. ๐Ÿ™‚

If you really want to, you can redo the pattern and make the changes in your pattern drafts, so long as you don't resubmit the new version to the site and just keep it in your "create patterns" so that you can tie it the way that you want. If you choose to do this though, just "save and test" but don't submit it to the site. ๐Ÿ™‚
Hasti13900
Skiller
Hasti13900
Thanks to all of you
I don't want to change the design model, I just want to change the color to submit to the site
Now, how can I add a change that changes only the color and send it to the site so that the generator does not warn?๐Ÿ˜ฌ
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1ย month ago by halokiwi
On the first page of the generator, click on the colour boxes to select new colours. Click save to apply the changes.
Hasti13900
Skiller
Hasti13900
Thank youuuuuu, the colors have changed, thank youโ™ฅ