CWillard Bracelet Generating
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
10 years, 7 months ago by CWillard
Hello fellow braceletbook tyers 🙂
I love making friendship bracelets, as well as making new patterns 🙂
Sometimes people have been giving me requests to make certain patterns
I created this forum topic so that if you have a suggestion of an alpha or normal bracelet pattern you may want made, I can try my best to make it 🙂
If you have any comments or suggestions, please post here 🙂
If I need additional info I will either personal message you or ask you to personal message me 🙂
I hope I will be able to create any pattern you may want/desire 🙂

CWillard
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 7 months ago by lyra2245
Can you make something that looks like a Native American teepee? I really want it to be only 2 colors but 3 or 4 is fine too
missbelle
Bracelet King
missbelle
10 years, 7 months ago by missbelle
Could you make a NORMAL pattern that has dogs on it? I you could can you put no more than 12 strings? Thanks!
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
10 years, 7 months ago by CWillard
@missbelle could it be a pattern with a dog head? (no body or mouth tho). it would be 10 strings.
lyra2245: do you think you could post or pm me a picture of one?
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 7 months ago by lyra2245
ok ill find one and change it to my avatr pic
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
10 years, 7 months ago by wolf3
could you make a really cool sunset pattern? normal or alpha, dont matter.
harra127
Advanced
harra127
10 years, 6 months ago by harra127
Could you make me a mayday parade bracelet? Normal or alpha and any amount of strings
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
10 years, 6 months ago by CWillard
Hey guys. I've been getting so busy with school work recently so unfortunately idk if I'll be able to make many patterns requests. I'm really sorry about that. If I'm ever able to find extra time in my day I will try my best though 🙂 sorry for the inconvenience
patotjm
Skiller
patotjm
10 years, 6 months ago by patotjm
Can anyone remake PATTERN # 11731 but with catching fire in it? Thanks
prenash
Professional
prenash
10 years, 4 months ago by prenash
I need to know how to even generate a pattern
unicorn44
Bracelet King
unicorn44
10 years, 2 months ago by unicorn44
Can u make dance patterns?
Coolkid7
Professional
Coolkid7
10 years, 2 months ago by Coolkid7
Could you make a wild style?
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
10 years ago by aprow402
Could u make a 2 color Megan&liz bracelet? Less than 12 strings tho
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
9 years, 6 months ago by Fliparz
Could someone make a unicorn pattern? 12strings tops? Thanks!
paiget16
Advanced
paiget16
9 years, 6 months ago by paiget16
can you make a bracelet with the name Dylan and another bracelet with paige?
JulieHeij
Skiller
JulieHeij
9 years, 6 months ago by JulieHeij
@CWillard Hey, can you make pattern #11165 in a smaller version? And with four colors? (Black as background, purple, pink and white). Thanks!!
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
9 years, 6 months ago by CWillard
Oh gosh I'll try to respond to you all here.
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
@patotjm I would need to ask permission first because it is not originally my pattern and I wouldn't want to steal anyone's pattern. prenash: that wasn't what this forum post was for, though there are other forum posts about it and you can contact so one. Coolkid7: I honestly don't know what that is but I might be able to look it up. aprow402: I cannot do that because simple word and name patterns are no longer accepted. fliparz: if you want anyone to make this bracelet you could always post it as a forum topic in the requests section so it is more likely to me noticed, and I'll see what I can do when time allows because a 12 string tops pattern can be hard to make a good or decent pattern of something specific in (not always, but in this case possibly). paiget16: I won't be able to do that because they no longer accept simple word or name patterns, sorry 🙁 JulieHeij: I'd have to ask permission first because it is not originally my pattern and I don't want to steal anyone's pattern, though you don't have to go by exactly what colors are used in a pattern (you can use any you want) 🙂
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
And once again I am repeating my message that I am getting very busy in school so it is harder for me to be able to generate all of these patterns because school comes before bracelet making and generating. Sometimes it may look like I'm posting a lot of patterns but typically they are patterns I have already come up with or designed in advance and adding, not all at once, as to not spam Adik or the rest of braceletbook.
JulieHeij
Skiller
JulieHeij
9 years, 6 months ago by JulieHeij
@CWillard that's ok. Good luck with school!!