words on a bracelet
chloe1233
Skiller
chloe1233
2ย months ago by chloe1233
hi! i wanted to make a pattern that has words on it. would i have to upload a font first? or can i use someone elses font? would i link the font in the comments of the pattern? how would that work? thank you so much!
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
2ย months ago by EggMan
If you want to use someone else's font in a bracelet, you would upload the finished picture to the font's pattern page. You could upload your own font pattern, just make sure that it's whole, as in, contains all the letters in the language of the font. Don't post a pattern containing someone else's original font (a pattern which contains an original non-text design) without explicit permission from the font's designer. If they don't reply to your messages, consider that a refusal. Patterns that contain plain text would not be accepted, as stated in the guidelines, here:

https://www.braceletbook.com/review-guidelines/

Scroll down to the "Patterns" section, and look for the "Patterns we generally decline" list. I deeply recommend reading the guideline thoroughly before posting patterns and other content on the site. It could save you a lot of back-and-forth with decline messages.

I hope this helps. Feel free to tag me if anything isn't clear.