designing and submitting a pattern
gabs_ks
Skiller
gabs_ks
5 months ago by gabs_ks
Hello!

I’m on the website and I have created an alpha pattern that I’d like to upload. I’ve looked through the whole page and I can’t find anywhere to submit it, the only button I have is to save the pattern. Is there anything I’m missing or am I just doing it wrong?
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
5 months ago by Hylia224
There's 5 different sections of creating an alpha: "alpha", "draw alpha", "alpha from image," "write alpha", and "alpha from font"
To submit a pattern you have to be in "alpha" because this is where you can put keywords, make sure there are no warnings regarding colors and where you can check the box for copyright permissions and stuff. To the left of the save and test button is the submit to site button
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
5 months ago by humanonion
You first save you pattern then at the top there should be Alpha, Draw Alpha, Write alpha, Alpha from image, Alpha from front, then you click on Alpha and there should be a button that says submit to the site you click on that (it’s next to the save &test button)so it would be submitted to the site and then you wait until a moderator or super moderator sees it and will decline it or approve it
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
@Hylia224 it took me 10 minute to finish writing what I wrote (for some reason)you must have finished writing while I was writing cuz there was only one post on it lol
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
@Hylia224 idk why I told you that
gabs_ks
Skiller
gabs_ks
5 months ago by gabs_ks
Ahhh thank you both. That makes a lot of sense now 😅
Hylia224
Bracelet King