Alphas with Black
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
10 years, 8 months ago by wolf3
Whenever i mkae a pattern that has black in it when i go to submit my pattern i wont let me and it says that my colors are too dark, but what makes me REALLY angry is that every day i see new patterns that have black in them. Some times they only HAVE black like my friend just made some patterns that got submitted recently that are only black and white but if one of my pattern colors is even REMOTELY
dark i cant submit it and it gets denied. PLEASE help i really want to submit my wolf pattern. 🙁
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 8 months ago by lyra2245
theres already a forum topic on that.......
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
don't use black, just use something that looks like black, so when you're at the color picker, don't go all the way into the corner, just far into it
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
i never use BLACK black but like i said even when i get REMOTELY (even CLOSE) close to black or just dark IT GETS DENIED. EVERY SINGLE TIME. EVERY EVERY EVERY. so i guess black isn't a color maybe ill just quit bracelet book. i could do that. i wouldn't be so angry. of course i would need to find a new site. but it would fix my problem.
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
just because your patterns get declined doesnt mean you should quit braceletbook. also you shouldnt say that you wanna quit in the forum cause it offends some people
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
sorry, its just arrrrggrh...
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
DON'T quit. this is the most awesome and easy to understand website in the world
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
i guess i wont. it is pretty cool here
ameriblue
Bracelet King
ameriblue
10 years, 8 months ago by ameriblue
Just use gray maybe?
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
10 years, 8 months ago by Adik
It can be dark, but the grid has to be clearly visible. So You can submit the pattern when the generator warning is gone. The color darkness is counted automatically so its the same for everyone
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
10 years, 7 months ago by lyra2245
You can also type in 2e2e2e in the color picker I guess. It works for me