alpha pattern column numbers
Alicia5702
Professional
Alicia5702
6ย months, 1ย week ago by Alicia5702
Sorry if this has been mentioned before (I havenโ€™t gone through every post here โœŒ๏ธ) but I just wondered if anyone else would find it easier when making alphas if each column was numbered at the top & bottom, like how the rows are. I feel like this would be helpful as when I do a section of knots in one colour I have to manually count the pixels and if itโ€™s a large number I often have to check my counting multiple times. We all know thereโ€™s nothing worse than having to undo a load of alpha knots ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Unless anyone has an easier way to count them? By having the number at the top of each column you could just follow where the colour change occurs to the top or bottom of the chart and see how many you need to do by using the column numbers to help count.
Just an idea x โ˜บ๏ธ
bamboozled
Bracelet King
bamboozled
6ย months ago by bamboozled
Like coordinates? I dont know if I really understood what you where trying to say.
paulasophi
Bracelet King
paulasophi
6ย months ago by paulasophi
I love that idea! This would be so helpful!
Alicia5702
Professional
Alicia5702
6ย months ago by Alicia5702
@bamboozled you know how the alpha patterns have row numbers at the sides, like that but for the columns (which are the base strings) so that you can easily count how many knots of a colour you need to do