saving a pattern
Phoenixc21
Bracelet King
Phoenixc21
1 year, 2 months ago by Phoenixc21
Hi,
I made an alpha pattern and saved it. Does this mean it's submitted for review? I don't see it on my profile page yet?
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
1 year, 2 months ago by KrazyKnotz
'Test and save' saves the pattern to your 'Create patterns' page. When you check the copyright box and 'submit', then your pattern has to be reviewed by a moderator. It will either be accepted and added to the database, or declined and sent back to you with a message on what needs to be edited.
Phoenixc21
Bracelet King
Phoenixc21
1 year, 2 months ago by Phoenixc21
Thank you 😊
After reading your post, I went back and did it. Thanks again. 👍
bvoyante
Skiller
bvoyante
1 year, 2 months ago by bvoyante
So does this mean that once you submit it, you have no way of accessing it until it’s been reviewed?
SBGal_13
Bracelet King
SBGal_13
1 year, 2 months ago by SBGal_13
@bvoyante no, I don't believe so unless you add a variation, the pattern gets pushed to the site, so you can't go back and make changes after, because it may not longer follow the criteria. However, you can probably take the knot structure of the pattern that has been submitted and create a series of similar patterns. I hope this helped and answered your question! 🙂🙂🙂

If anyone else who knows better than me is reading this correct me if I am wrong. 🤪
bvoyante
Skiller
bvoyante
@SBGal_13 thanks for your response! I should’ve took a screenshot because I wanted to make it now 😅 oh well!
bvoyante
Skiller
bvoyante
@Update my pattern was rejected and said why, so I was going to edit it. Now it’s just gone.. I didn’t delete it or anything 🤦‍♀️
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 2 months ago by halokiwi
@bvoyante did you submit your pattern again?
bvoyante
Skiller
bvoyante
@halokiwi I cant edit it because it’s gone! I’d have to start over
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 2 months ago by halokiwi
When you go to "create patterns" is it really not there then? If that is the case, you must have accidentally clicked on "delete". @bvoyante
bvoyante
Skiller
bvoyante
@halokiwi it’s really not there and I definitely didn’t delete it lol but it’s fine, not that big a deal