Empty friendship bracelet pattern
suzen90
Advanced
suzen90
10 years, 10 months ago by suzen90
So i have made an empty pattern you can print and design a pattern in before uploading it here. You draw your own strings and arrows. I have it in jpg and pdf but don't know where to upload it, i can't add a file here or make it in the generator.
hausofjill
Professional
hausofjill
10 years, 10 months ago by hausofjill
I think you might just have to put that into the normal bracelet patteren and just copy what you have into there. Hope that helps 🙂
suzen90
Advanced
suzen90
10 years, 9 months ago by suzen90
Yeah, thought about that too. But the point is, that it has no arrows in the design, just the white circles, so you can print it out, and colour it in your favourite colours and make the arrows afterwards... 😄. Because i find the pattern maker pretty difficult to design a pattern.
alicekitty
Professional
alicekitty
10 years, 9 months ago by alicekitty
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but there is a tutorial on how to design your own normal pattern in the tutorials section. They tell you to make circles and fill in your colors then they explain which way you need to make your arrows. They also explain how to copy it onto the pattern maker. Hope this helps...the tutorial helped me.
suzen90
Advanced
suzen90
10 years, 9 months ago by suzen90
Hi Alicekitty, In fact I made a printable empty pattern (with the circles etc.) So you can just print it out and colour it in and make the arrows, and don't need to draw the circles. It's not really needed, but some people (like me) might like it. I was wondering if i can upload it somewhere so people can get it too and just print it out and start their pattern. But i can't find a place on the website to upload stuff.
alicekitty
Professional
alicekitty
Oh okay 🙂that makes sense now, but I'm not sure where you can upload it. I think that you have to use the normal pattern generator.
alicekitty
Professional
alicekitty
where did you find the empty pattern with the circles btw?????
suzen90
Advanced
suzen90
10 years, 8 months ago by suzen90
I made it myself so I don't have to draw it over and over again. I just colour in the pattern i want, make the arrows, and see what I need to put in the generator. I don't want to use the generator to just play a little with a new pattern to see what it looks like, it's too hard. I prefer drawing it first. So now I have a empty pattern here others can use 😄
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
10 years, 8 months ago by KotinKandy
you can try uploading it into the links section if it is online
wolf3
Bracelet King
wolf3
10 years, 8 months ago by wolf3
you could put it online then make a link.
suzen90
Advanced
suzen90
10 years, 7 months ago by suzen90
Okey, great! Thanks, will do that🙂 thanks for replying😄