How Do I become A Bracelet King or a Moderater
Piper_1234
Advanced
Piper_1234
1 year, 7 months ago by Piper_1234
I have had this app for a while and I need some tips to figure this out.
Thanks!
x_x
Bracelet King
x_x
1 year, 7 months ago by x_x
For bracelet king it’s the same as everything else. Just be active. Post pictures, patterns, in the forum and chat, etc. For becoming a mod you have to be chosen to become one. You can look at the faq
x_x
Bracelet King
x_x
1 year, 7 months ago by x_x
For more info on that. Sry. Accidentally sent too early.
Piper_1234
Advanced
Piper_1234
1 year, 7 months ago by Piper_1234
What is the faq?
mrs_jordan
Bracelet King
mrs_jordan
1 year, 7 months ago by mrs_jordan
frequently asked question section of the website.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
1 year, 7 months ago by KrazyKnotz
Frequently asked questions
https://www.braceletbook.com/faq/

How do I rank up?
Our ranking system is automatic, and it takes a lot of parameters into account. You can rank up even by just using the website, but if you'd like to make it quicker, definitely try adding some valuable content to the site, and helping out the community. Those are definitely things that will help you rank up a lot faster.

How do I become a moderator?
We have a pretty extensive set of rules when it comes to choosing a new moderator to the website. The first step in the right direction is you getting noticed by one of the members of our team for being helpful to the community for an extensive period of time, or having a great profile with a lot of great patterns, photos, etc. It also helps a lot if you're a long-time user, or a well known member of the community and are tying bracelets for a longer period of time. If you'll get noticed, you'll be added to the list of potential moderators, which we always use when looking for a new addition. All our admins and moderators then get a chance to vote for one or more users from that list, and the winner then has the opportunity to join our team.
estossala
Bracelet King
estossala
1 year, 7 months ago by estossala
Based on all your answers....

is it safe to assume you are more likely to be considered for a moderator profile AFTER you become a bracelet King?

Thank you,
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 7 months ago by halokiwi
@estossala yes, but since we are currently not looking for any new mods, it doesn't really matter. I also don't think we'll be looking for new ones in the near future.
estossala
Bracelet King
estossala
1 year, 7 months ago by estossala
Thank you for your reply @halokiwi.

I was just curious more than anything else. 🙂