why i can’t use black or darker colours?
EllaMA
Bracelet King
EllaMA
1 year, 10 months ago by EllaMA
Hi, Can anyone help me with why I’m making patterns but it says I can’t use darker colours? I’m trying to make a matching alpha pattern with 2 dogs but it won’t let me submit it because the dogs are brown. The shades of them are different so I don’t think it’s that because yesterday I was also making one and i had to change my black to white to be able to submit it when all my other colours were just purple blue and yellow. Can anyone help?? 😊
EllaMA
Bracelet King
EllaMA
Also does anyone know how I remove colours when I’m making my patterns that I don’t want to use anymore? Not changing them but removing them?
EllaMA
Bracelet King
EllaMA
I have figured out the removing colours pattern for my alpha but still not the using dark colours
x_x
Bracelet King
x_x
1 year, 10 months ago by x_x
It’s so you can still see the grid in alphas and lines/arrows in normals.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
1 year, 10 months ago by halokiwi
I recommend the colour 333333 as a replacement for black. It's a very dark grey that almost looks black. It's what's used for black in most patterns.

For finding a shade of brown that's light enough, you need to be on the first page of the generator. Click on the colour you want to make lighter and make it slightly lighter. Click save to check if the warning disappears. Continue adjusting the colours slightly until there's no warning left ideally.
EllaMA
Bracelet King
EllaMA
@halokiwi tysm ‘