Getting Alpha Patterns Approved
gootygoots
Advanced
gootygoots
4 years, 7 months ago by gootygoots
How long does it usually take for your alpha patterns to be approved and added?
22graffeod
Bracelet King
22graffeod
4 years, 7 months ago by 22graffeod
Usually the same as the normal patterns, so sometimes a couple hours sometimes a couple days. Almost never more than a week, usually within 24-48 hours or less
rosiebuddy
Skiller
rosiebuddy
4 years, 5 months ago by rosiebuddy
Well, @krazyknots doesn’t ever approve anything
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 5 months ago by KrazyKnotz
@rosiebuddy Patterns need to meet certain guidelines in order to be accepted. If your pattern is declined, there is always a message at the top of the screen of your pattern describing why it was declined.
Knot-Ninja
Bracelet King
Knot-Ninja
4 years, 5 months ago by Knot-Ninja
@rosiebuddy Please stop harassing @KrazyKnotz. Moderators explain why you patterns are declined in a message on your pattern's page.
rosiebuddy
Skiller
rosiebuddy
4 years, 5 months ago by rosiebuddy
@Knot-Ninja she always says that it isn’t the best quality and I don’t know why it kind of annoys me geez stop butting into others business
ChocoLoco
Bracelet King
ChocoLoco
4 years, 5 months ago by ChocoLoco
I ❤️ @KrazyKnotz!
AriaKnots
Bracelet King
AriaKnots
4 years, 4 months ago by AriaKnots
I have a question so I made an alpha pattern and it doesn't look messy but that is what the little message on top says. How do you know what part their talking about? I'm not mad I just don't know how to fix the pattern so it fits the sites guidelines.
BeadGirl16
Bracelet King
BeadGirl16
4 years, 4 months ago by BeadGirl16
@AriaKnots you could message the moderator that declined the pattern for more details and ask them what you should fix.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
4 years, 4 months ago by KrazyKnotz
@AriaKnots Message me your concern.