How Much Decoration is Enough?
Chica2020
Bracelet King
Chica2020
4 years, 8 months ago by Chica2020
I keep designing alpha patterns and getting the decline message "we no longer accept simple word patterns, try adding some decoration". I substituted a letter out for a symbol and it still go declined. I see people's patterns go through with just checkerboard on the end and boarders, so why won't it work if you change a letter out for an awareness ribbon, smiley face, etc.? I just want to know what qualifies as enough "decoration" for word patterns.
22graffeod
Bracelet King
22graffeod
4 years, 8 months ago by 22graffeod
Well tbh, the reason they’re declining it still is because it doesn’t need to be on the site. If you’ve already made the pattern, you can just make the pattern from your create pattern menu and not upload to the site. If you really want to post the picture, you can post it on one of the alphabet fonts.
Chica2020
Bracelet King
Chica2020
Sometimes they just want little tweaks though and they decline it until it's perfect. I've submitted the same pattern multiple times and usually it's because there's just one small thing- not because they don't want it necessarily
Chica2020
Bracelet King
Chica2020
I've had this problem with multiple patterns but I only submitted some once and some of them were terrible. It's just this one pattern I don't understand. I wanted clarification on how much decoration is needed or what they would consider "decoration".
Chica2020
Bracelet King
Chica2020
And I meant I've submitted patterns multiple times in general. The one I'm asking about here has only been submitted once or so.