What would be amazing
Tikal
Bracelet King
Tikal
11ย years, 2ย months ago by Tikal
Hi! ๐Ÿ™‚ I think what would be REALLY amazing is a normal pattern generator -but different.
๐Ÿ˜‰ So. This is my idea:
It would be basically just like the 'Draw an Alpha" generator.. but the squares would be diagonal. (diamonds) You would draw it, and then click 'Save and Preveiw". The computer would come up with a normal pattern. ๐Ÿ™‚ Some-one on here has already started words in normal patterns. ๐Ÿ˜‰ -mjking ๐Ÿ™‚
So it is possible... ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for reading! Please say something is you agree! (I know this would take a REALLY long time to make, but it would be cool) ๐Ÿ™‚
~Tikal
Tikal
Bracelet King
Tikal
if** sorry- not is
Admin
Administrator
Admin
11ย years, 2ย months ago by Admin
Hi Tikal,

We are definitely planning to make creating normal patterns easier for our users ๐Ÿ™‚ One idea one of our users had sometimes was to click on the arrows to change their direction, and the strings to change colors. We'll have to think about that, but we'll definitely add a 'draw normal generator', so stay tuned! ๐Ÿ™‚
Tikal
Bracelet King
Tikal
Great!! ๐Ÿ˜„ thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚
KotinKandy
Bracelet King
KotinKandy
11ย years, 1ย month ago by KotinKandy
someone added a link to a generator like that that you just download to your computer. i started using it and it works good. then i just type up the knots on here and post them ๐Ÿ™‚
Tikal
Bracelet King
Tikal
11ย years, 1ย month ago by Tikal
Thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚
WovenKitty
Bracelet King
WovenKitty
11ย years, 1ย month ago by WovenKitty
LOVE LOVE LOVE the normal pattern generator!!!!! All of my normals were created using it...๐Ÿ™‚