Forwards-backwards and backwards-forwards
Addibug
Bracelet King
Addibug
4 years, 8 months ago by Addibug
I can't seem to figure out how to do the knots and every bracelet with those knots in them turns out horrible! How can I fix this and what am I doing wrong
Margaron
Margaron
4 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
So basically the name tells you how to knot it. A regular forwards knot you make your ‘4’ shape around your base string and pull tight twice to create a full knot. Same as backwards knots but with a sail (backwards 4) shape. So a forwards- backwards knot for instance you start by creating your 4 shape, but instead of doing the 4 shape twice you do the 4 shape once and then a sail shape once to create the full knot. For a backwards-forwards knot you do a sail shape once and then a 4 shape once. You’ve tied it right if your string ends the same place it started.
22graffeod
Bracelet King
22graffeod
4 years, 8 months ago by 22graffeod
Also, if that’s what you’re doing and it still looks different from other bracelets, that’s probably just because it’s a different type of knot. If you’re talking about one similar to the wave bracelet, one that has all bf or fb knots, then it will look slightly more separated than just f or b knots. It’s unfortunate, but it’s just another style and almost unavoidable, just try to make your knots as tight as possible