Variation Generator Issue?
napolier
Bracelet King
napolier
4 years, 9 months ago by napolier
Whenever I try to add a variation, I'm unable to change any of the knots (the box that usually comes up is just not there for me). Because of this, I keep getting the error message about the top strings not matching the bottom strings, but can't change it.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it something on my end?
yaytoast29
Bracelet King
yaytoast29
4 years, 9 months ago by yaytoast29
When making a variation, you can’t change the knots
Admin
Administrator
Admin
4 years, 9 months ago by Admin
Yes, you cannot change the knots if you're adding a variation. If it says the strings are not matching, there's nothing you can do with it, but it shouldn't matter during the review if your variation is otherwise ok 🙂.
napolier
Bracelet King
napolier
4 years, 9 months ago by napolier
I see, I feel like I keep getting declined when making variations because this haha. Thanks!
jayna_2
Advanced
jayna_2
4 years, 7 months ago by jayna_2
Is there a way that we can edit a pattern? (other than just changing colours). I only want to add the extra string on the outside of the pattern to keep it straight but then it won’t let me change the direction of the arrows. Is there a way to do this? Or is there another program or website I can use to edit the pattern slightly?
vennix
Bracelet King
vennix
4 years, 7 months ago by vennix
@jayna_2 you could go into create pattern and start a new pattern and input the same knots as the one you’re wanting and then make the changes you want. I WOULD NOT submit it as your pattern though since you didn’t create it and it would be stealing someone’s pattern but just take a screenshot and use that.