The denial messages are too vague!
adidasdog
Professional
adidasdog
4 years, 10 months ago by adidasdog
I keep having patterns denied for colors being too close together or not enough difference between them. I understand maybe the tones were too similar, that's fair. So I made an alpha pattern for braceletbook's summer challenge. I checked patterns that had already been accepted and used those same 3 colors. f7633f, 3b3b3b, and ffffff. It still got denied for colors being too similar but I saw many other patterns with the same exact colors. What? Maybe I'm stupid but every single pattern I make is denied even if I test swap colors that have been accepted together. It makes zero sense. 🤔
adidasdog
Professional
adidasdog
Also, I know not every pattern can be accepted for whatever reason but if it's denied I'd love a more concise reason than the colors need changed. I've spent literal days just changing the colors around on patterns for them to be continuously denied and I just gave up entirely trying to submit patterns I make because of it. I'm frustrated because I want to share stuff I make. 🙁
poopsies
Professional
poopsies
4 years, 10 months ago by poopsies
Maybe the reason why it is denied is because you are using color ffffff which is pure white, and they may not accept that as a real color. Idk if this is the reason, but that's the only thing I can think of.
adidasdog
Professional
adidasdog
Yeah I thought the same thing and tried a different white instead and the same thing happened. I'm really at a loss.
poopsies
Professional
poopsies
4 years, 10 months ago by poopsies
Huh. I guess you could try messaging Johnny and you could ask him what he wants fixed in order to get the pattern accepted.
Augusta22
Bracelet King
Augusta22
4 years, 10 months ago by Augusta22
Yea you should just message Johnny. That's what I did when all my alpha patterns where declined and he accepted most of them or added a specific reason to why he declined it. Hope this helps 🙂