Does anyone know how to start pattern #25054 on a keychain/ key Ring.
B_lopez18
Professional
B_lopez18
2 years, 11 months ago by B_lopez18
Okay so I want to make the starburst keychain but I'm a little bit confused on how to start it on a keychain. Please help me!!
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
2 years, 11 months ago by onarts_
What I've seen other people do is atach the strings in two groups making two larkshead knots, and then starting with two triange starts, you can see it on the pictures of the pattern, the one from @ lady_bird is done like that (its the second most recent photo).
Nyah1
Bracelet King
Nyah1
2 years, 11 months ago by Nyah1
Oh! Alex’s innovations video on the key rings might help.... also know as @innovate
B_lopez18
Professional
B_lopez18
2 years, 11 months ago by B_lopez18
Thank you @onarts_I'm gonna try to do that
cheetah12
Bracelet King
cheetah12
2 years, 11 months ago by cheetah12
kinsey b has a tutorial for making keychains on her channel.
tiny_rose
Bracelet King
tiny_rose
2 years, 11 months ago by tiny_rose
As some other people responded, there are some videos on keychains! You can watch a few of them, and that could help! There are also some picture of people doing this pattern as a keychain, so it may help if you look closely at that also!
gavilan
Advanced
gavilan
2 years, 11 months ago by gavilan
Hi! My style for keychains is a little different from what I've seen people do on here, but I use ribbon end clamps! Just cut the ends super short and add some glue so they don't unravel, then cover the ends with a metal ribbon end clamp. I attach it to a key ring with a jump ring. I'd add a picture but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that in replies.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
2 years, 10 months ago by GenMalucci
You split the strings into equal halves and then do the larks head knot with both halves. Then do triangle ends and start the pattern!