confused w/ knot type into generator :')
_-angel-_
Advanced
_-angel-_
3ย years ago by _-angel-_
I have a new pattern I'd like to put here, but I'm really confused!! The bracelet goes into two segments and then comes back together. It's pretty simple, but I don't know how to put it into the generator,,,, (first posted in knot tying, said to come here instead)
mhfw04
Professional
mhfw04
3ย years ago by mhfw04
So I will try to help you the best that I can by what you are describing.

My recommendation is to use the interactive normal generator, and this sounds like you are making something like a daisy chain (but please tell me if I am wrong and I will try to help you further!) So put all your strings into the generator, then delete all the knots in the middle except for the knots with the group of two strings on the outer edges. then when you want to bring all your strings together, just do it as you see fit.

I really hope this helps, and if any of this is confusing, please ask me to rephrase it. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
mhfw04
Professional
mhfw04
3ย years ago by mhfw04
is you are confused about what knots are which also, here is a guide :

forward knot: an arrow pointing to the bottom right

backward knot: an arrow pointing to the bottom left

forward-backward knot: it looks like the line is going to the right, but then switches to going to the bottom left

backward-forward knot: looks like the line is going to the left, but then switches to going to the bottom right