Color Similarity
LunarUni
Professional
LunarUni
3 years ago by LunarUni
Hi,

I'm working on making a pattern of a rose, however due to the shading the colors are flagged as too similar. Could I still submit it or are similar colors just not allowed at all?
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
3 years ago by onarts_
Sometimes the warnings are not perfect but I would try to avoid the message by changing the colors slightly and keep trying to see if it dissapears. If it doesn't and you think the colors are different enough you can always try submitting it because maybe it's just a mistake.
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
3 years ago by onarts_
If there are warnings your pattern is more likely to be declined because maybe the colors look different enough on your screen but they look similar on the moderator's screen. If the warning is green you can submit the pattern but it will probably not get accepted.
LunarUni
Professional
LunarUni
3 years ago by LunarUni
Thats fair, I'll mess with it more later and see if I can get to go away but keep the shading (:
LunarUni
Professional
LunarUni
3 years ago by LunarUni
I'm a little confused now, I looked into it and it seems it is supposed to allow for gradients? I can redo it and slightly change the colors, but it uses a lot of different colors so that would take a while. If anyone could explain this rule a little better to me it would be appreciated. ❤️
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years ago by madeleine_
We allow similar colors as long as it’s still easy to tell the colors apart.
LunarUni
Professional
LunarUni
3 years ago by LunarUni
That makes sense, I'll just change the ones that look a lot alike then, thanks @madeleine_ (:
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years ago by madeleine_
Happy to help!