what to do after seemingly fine patterns are turned down by admin
hapybadger
Advanced
hapybadger
5 years, 2 months ago by hapybadger
I've sent in many patterns that I have made but basically all of them have been denied and idk how to fix them because they are all fine. Does anyone know how to get past this???
LunarUni
Professional
LunarUni
5 years, 2 months ago by LunarUni
I think usually what they are checking for is if there are any important messages coming up, the green ore red boxes coming up on top.of the screen, and if there are the pattern will be rejected. The common issues I have had were making alternating string color ones(not allowed anymore) and enough food keywords. You could always pm the moderated and ask tho.
Hope this helps!
Unicorn
LunarUni
Professional
LunarUni
5 years, 2 months ago by LunarUni
I mean good keywords not foods ones...... 😐
hapybadger
Advanced
hapybadger
@LunarUni thanks 🙂 thats very helpful!!
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
5 years, 2 months ago by KrazyKnotz
Based on my experience, I seem to have more Alpha patterns rejected than Normal patterns. Are you submitting Alpha patterns? I think admin look for fewer colors and more simplistic designs. If you have too many strings or too many similar colors, that might be why they reject it. It might also be rejected if there is a similar pattern that already exists. I hope this helps. 🙂
hapybadger
Advanced
hapybadger
@krazyknots thanks 🙂 that makes sense
hapybadger
Advanced
hapybadger
@KrazyKnotz sorry i got your username wrong on my reply 😤
BOOP_brace
Advanced
BOOP_brace
4 years, 9 months ago by BOOP_brace
i have done multiple alpha and multiple normal but all have been declined by the admin the only thing that has been approved is 3 variations 😤 😤
PuPotato
Bracelet King
PuPotato
4 years, 9 months ago by PuPotato
@BOOP_brace There is usually a decline message if you click on the pattern you were trying to submit, and it should tell you why it was declined, then you can fix that and try resubmitting.
Chica2020
Bracelet King
Chica2020
4 years, 9 months ago by Chica2020
I've had many alpha patterns declined and if I think I might want to do them myself in the future, I take a snip of it (with the snipping tool) and save it to my "bracelets folder" on my computer so it doesn't clog up my create patterns section. Most of it says "distorted image" but that might be because of the colors I choose or something.