Spotify barcodes
EmilyGS
Bracelet King
EmilyGS
3 years, 1 month ago by EmilyGS
Could I make alpha patterns that are the Spotify barcodes for songs?
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 1 month ago by Basilology
You can make them in the generator, but I'm pretty sure you can't submit them. I think the moderators aren't accepting them anymore.
EmilyGS
Bracelet King
EmilyGS
3 years, 1 month ago by EmilyGS
Oh ok thank you @Basilology
Basilology
Bracelet King
Basilology
3 years, 1 month ago by Basilology
No problem 😊
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 1 month ago by madeleine_
@Basilology is right, we don’t accept Spotify code patterns anymore. You can check out the review guidelines for a list of patterns we don’t accept anymore 😊
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 1 month ago by danielle_3
the moderators don’t accept those anymore but there’s already a lot on the site so you can look at those! you can make it in the generator and screenshot it so you have the pattern for yourself. you could also draw it out on graph paper and read the pattern from there.
ilovesteve
Professional
ilovesteve
3 years, 1 month ago by ilovesteve
Why aren't they accepted anymore? I find the the review guidelines way too strict. All my patterns are declined.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
3 years, 1 month ago by Tikilishi
@ilovesteve: Which part of the guidelines are you unsure about or having trouble understanding why it exists?

If there is something specific you don't like about the review guidelines, you can let any of us know. We're always listening to users' opinions to try making things fair and fun for everyone. 🙂

Recently, we actually just changed some of the rules about the colors. You can read all about it in the new blog post on the home page 🙂

If we didn't have the review guidelines, the site wouldn't be as nice and tidy as it is today, and it would be difficult for users to find patterns.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
3 years, 1 month ago by Tikilishi
There are hundreds of thousands of songs that exist. If we allowed every song's barcode to be posted as a pattern, the site would be full of them and people wouldn't be able to find other patterns.

You are always welcome to tie a bracelet of your favorite spotify code and submit it to one of the existing spotify patterns 🙂 @ilovesteve