Lost!
atrandom
Professional
atrandom
7ย years, 5ย months ago by atrandom
I'm trying to add a normal pattern with 12 threads. The problem is the generator keeps "offering" me the same pattern to edit. I have no idea how to change the pattern I edit (or how to create a new one from scratch), nor how to change the number of threads.

Can anyone help me?
peanuty
Professional
peanuty
7ย years, 5ย months ago by peanuty
I'm sorry I can't help is there an instruction manual or directions somewhere if so read them I am so sorry I can't help
DragonFly1
Bracelet King
DragonFly1
7ย years, 5ย months ago by DragonFly1
When you click "Add/Edit Pattern" on the top right of your screen, it prompts you to the generator page, correct? So the top of the page is your normal patterns, and the bottom is your alphas. On the left side, there is a little preview for each, so at the bottom of your normals, there is a little bullet selection: "Add New". Click that and then click the big "Normal Pattern" banner just to the right. It seems like the only way to make your pattern wider is to manually add 'f' 'b' 'fb' 'bf' and keep checking the preview below.
It occurs to me that this generator is rather confusing. If you want one that is more straight-forward, but slower, try the one on www . friendship- bracelets . net (without the spaces). I hope this helps! ๐Ÿ™‚