starburst keychain?
Belle0812
Professional
Belle0812
3 years, 3 months ago by Belle0812
I’ve seen these on Instagram and they tie them on to a keychain (the way you would for a keychain but in a bunch) split into 2 groups but when I look at pattern #25054 if you have half of it the whites doesn’t work to have a double... (that might not make sense) in Masha Knots tutorial she uses a loop but if you think of it as half of that I can’t figure out the whites 😡 I’ve seen people do it so I know it’s possible I just can’t figure out how... 🙁
mintcookie
Bracelet King
mintcookie
3 years, 3 months ago by mintcookie
If you’re using embroidery floss you can split the strings and do a loop with 3 of them so it doubles up and becomes 6 strings? For the strings that are not adjacent to another string of its same colour I mean.
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 3 months ago by zoeyllm
I think I get what you mean. Do you mean the shaped start at the beginning? On each of the triangle ends, the colors are not simetrical. However, when you put them next to each other, it should be a mirror image. If this isn’t what you meant could you please clarify?
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years, 3 months ago by workmanha
I am not 100% sure what you mean but I only do this pattern as a keychain because I am a freak when it comes to using tons of string on one pattern so what I do it either do a loop and before I tie the ends together I put a key ring in the loop or I just twist (or whatever you do with key rings lol) the keyring into the loop and it works nicely if that makes sense lol...Hope this helps!
Belle0812
Professional
Belle0812
3 years, 3 months ago by Belle0812
Thank you so much!!!