Why
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
3 years, 4 months ago by Elwen
Why is there a way to generate text if we can't submit it 😤 I made a pattern with my favorite quote from a book, and added a background, at it was declined twice. Why is it even there anymore?
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 4 months ago by Jdog12525
The only way to have a pattern accepted when you use the “generate alpha from font” feature is if you have the entire alphabet in your pattern, not just a phrase or a quote in your case.
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
@Jdog12525 I meant the write alpha tool, I'm sorry I was unclear.
lizzie645
Bracelet King
lizzie645
3 years, 4 months ago by lizzie645
often if you wish to get a text submitted you have to work a design into the words. I have had word patterns declined before because my pattern wasn't intricate enough with the added designs. Im still working on that one 😂 😂.
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 4 months ago by Cr3ativity
I used the write alpha feature to make a simple name pattern that I didn't submit and just made it 🙂
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 4 months ago by halokiwi
"write alpha" exists so that users can turn any words into one of the three pre-set fonts. Since the process is so easy it would flood the database if these were accepted. If you make bracelets from any of the patterns generated with "write alpha" you can post them to a pattern with the whole alphabet in it.
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
3 years, 4 months ago by Maddie78
Try adding a design to your pattern you might have better luck to submit it to the site.
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
3 years, 4 months ago by Maddie78
Wait that was a little unclear by design I meant something like some hearts or a flower or something
Elwen
Bracelet King
Elwen
ok, thank you all.
SavannaL
Bracelet King
SavannaL
3 years, 3 months ago by SavannaL
You cant submit it because
1. basic text patterns are not accepted
2. anybody can make one, so we don't need to add it