Bracelets for Twins.
SwimGirl36
Professional
SwimGirl36
3 years, 4 months ago by SwimGirl36
I have two really close friends who are twins. They moved away and I want to give them something special. Does anyone know any good patterns for twins? (By the way, their favorite colors are lilac and navy blue).
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years, 4 months ago by allialexis
You can make them like #18 or something simple like that with matching colors. There is also #37327 which u can split in half (like the photo submitted shows) and give it to them so that the hearts can connect.
marab
Bracelet King
marab
3 years, 4 months ago by marab
@alliaalexis omg such a good idea! yes you can also make like a chevron or split a pattern in half!
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 4 months ago by Knots_EM
You could do a bracelet with 2 colours, but do the colours the opposite way round on the bracelets. So on the first on the A colour would be lilac and the B colour would be navy blue and on the second bracelet A would be navy blue and B would be lilac.
pancakes30
Bracelet King
pancakes30
3 years, 4 months ago by pancakes30
hey you could make #29052 and make opposite colors for each. if you know what i mean and you can see some people do that in the pictures. 🙂
SwimGirl36
Professional
SwimGirl36
Thanks you so much for the ideas!
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 4 months ago by danielle_3
you could do #25162 and make one bracelet in different shades of blue and the other in lilac (maybe for the lilac just choose other colors that match with it) you could also do #40357 and have one with a lilac background and the other with navy blue.
SwimGirl36
Professional
SwimGirl36
@danielle_3 Thank you so much for the ideas!
chingyii90
Skiller
chingyii90
3 years, 4 months ago by chingyii90
I would like to suggest #32405 made with navy blue gradient and lilac each, then #46114 with a combi of navy blue and lilac for yourself as a remembrance 🙂
SwimGirl36
Professional
SwimGirl36
@chingyii90 I love that idea! Thank you so much!
Sangavi
Bracelet King
Sangavi
3 years, 2 months ago by Sangavi
In my todos I've added two patterns that are the same one, like best-friends you can check them out or try a glitch alphabet pattern and create double trouble in glitch letters, they will love it! 😇
SwimGirl36
Professional
SwimGirl36
3 years, 2 months ago by SwimGirl36
@Sangavi thanks!! I really like those patterns.
Sangavi
Bracelet King
Sangavi
3 years, 2 months ago by Sangavi
😀👍🏻
_Theatre_
Bracelet King
_Theatre_
3 years, 2 months ago by _Theatre_
Maybe you could do #76569 and #76570 ?