New Alpha Generator
smigglemax
Professional
smigglemax
11 years, 6 months ago by smigglemax
Hey, can anyone tell me the rules for the new alpha generator? It's just when I try to type something in my patterns are always declined. Can anyone help me?😭
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
11 years, 6 months ago by Adik
which alpha generator do you have problems with? do you mean the name generator? 🙂 that one is only for your own use, not to submit patterns 🙂 because the font already exists as a pattern on the site 🙂
smigglemax
Professional
smigglemax
11 years, 3 months ago by smigglemax
@Adik no, I'm having troubles with the one you draw with and even if i use the generator i make it colourful and not plain... i'm thinking of giving up on the spot cuz i can't work it out!!!!
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
11 years, 3 months ago by Adik
i cant submit simple word or name patterns, so i cant submit yours if you only change the background colors to rainbow colors, there has to be a picture or something else then the words. If you made a custom designed font that is really nice i could submit a word pattern.
ashuhhlyn
Skiller
ashuhhlyn
10 years, 10 months ago by ashuhhlyn
Once i saw my friend upload her own font while creating a bracelet, and i cant remember how.. can you help?
smigglemax
Professional
smigglemax
10 years, 10 months ago by smigglemax
@ashuhhlun I'm not an expert but I think I can still remember.... What I did was I went to Add/Edit Pattern, clicked on generate your own or whatever it is called that you can add your own font. Go to add font and when it asks which folder to take it from go to Control Panel, click on Appearance and Personalisation. There should be a small folder called Fonts. Click on it and choose any font you want. Double click to select and it should come up, edit to how you want and that's about as far as I got. Have fun 😉