how long does it take for patterns to be accepted?
modestmous
Skiller
modestmous
8 years, 9 months ago by modestmous
I submitted my pattern last night, and I'm not sure when it'll be accepted or approved. It's my original idea so I don't see why there would be an issue...
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
8 years, 9 months ago by Robin99
There is a shortage of Admins so it may take a while, anywhere from a week to a month, if not longer, or your pattern to be accepted.
Robin99
Bracelet King
Robin99
8 years, 9 months ago by Robin99
*for not or
nicosgirl
Bracelet King
nicosgirl
8 years, 9 months ago by nicosgirl
That's about right I've submitted 8 photos of completed patterns I've done from my to do list and they still haven't been accepted or denied and it's been a month now and I'm still waiting
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
8 years, 8 months ago by Fliparz
Maybe no more admins are even on anymore...
nicosgirl
Bracelet King
nicosgirl
8 years, 8 months ago by nicosgirl
there must be at least one admin still on the site for someone to be approving new patterns cos i've seen a few new patterns in the last hour
Margaron
Margaron
8 years, 8 months ago by Margaron
I've noticed patterns updated but not pictures so someone's literally checking in like once a week just to check in
nicosgirl
Bracelet King
nicosgirl
it's absolutely crazy and is it any wonder why people are getting so annoyed and frustrated?
Mariaopr
Skiller
Mariaopr
8 years, 8 months ago by Mariaopr
It has been almost a month since they didn't approve or deny my pattern and photo!
nicosgirl
Bracelet King
nicosgirl
it's nearly 2 months since i submitted 8 or 9 photos of finished projects off my to do list and i still haven't had them accepted or declined and my 14 year son submitted his first pattern design and first photo of a finished project off his to do list a few days ago and he's had nothing either i told he'll be waiting ages this is so stupid and tbh the admin need to shift their butts and do some work because a lot of people are getting very angry and annoyed over this including me
charbrox1
Professional
charbrox1
8 years, 8 months ago by charbrox1
I don't mean to be rude, but have you considered maybe something bad could've happened?
Mariaopr
Skiller
Mariaopr
8 years, 8 months ago by Mariaopr
@charbrox1 what do you mean?
charbrox1
Professional
charbrox1
Like maybe one of the admins has been in an accident or something
charbrox1
Professional
charbrox1
I'm not saying that they have, for all we know they could be on a long holiday, everyone has a break at some point.
ntross14
Bracelet King
ntross14
8 years, 8 months ago by ntross14
I mean upgrade several of us!!
ntross14
Bracelet King
ntross14
Let us be admins. I check in about every day
ntross14
Bracelet King
ntross14
Time to pass the torch!
smooshyone
Advanced
smooshyone
8 years, 8 months ago by smooshyone
I agree with charbrox1 that there could be some "real world" thing keeping the admin(s) from being able to update and accept patterns and photos in a timely manner. I also agree with ntross14 that maybe there should be some more people upgraded to admin status, even if it's only long enough to clear the backlog 🙂
impersonat
Bracelet King
impersonat
8 years, 7 months ago by impersonat
A better way to process the patterns faster and morw quickly would be to let US, the users of braceletbook, choose whether or not a pattern or photo should be approved. Each pattern/photo should require a certain amount of approvals, and if it was disapproved, the person who disaproved it should write a reason why. A certain amount of disaprovals should remove the photo/pattern from the list of potential uploads. Maybe each person would be required to approve/disaprove patterns before using the site each day in order to make sure that patterns get uploaded daily. Patterns shouldnt be disaproved just because you dont like them, but because "i cant read the font at all" or "i find it offensive" or "i have seen this pattern on another site" or "this photo is not of the pattern" . Just some ideas. 🙂 if only the admins were here to read them... :\
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
8 years, 7 months ago by KawaiiArt
@smooshyone @charbrox1 the admins got divorced. We're doing a protest against admin to let adik take over