How long do you make bracelets?
_-Lost-_
Bracelet King
_-Lost-_
8 years, 9 months ago by _-Lost-_
Hi friends🙂 How long do you make bracelets?
I started to making it 2 years ago, but I wasn't good at that 🙁 So, I started to make bracelets half a year ago. And you?
Rensje
Skiller
Rensje
8 years, 9 months ago by Rensje
I think I made my first bracelet seven years ago. Maybe I can post a picture of it, I still have it. It's actually very bad though. I've started making bracelets again, I think, three years ago. Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch so...😛
_-Lost-_
Bracelet King
_-Lost-_
8 years, 9 months ago by _-Lost-_
Your English isn't bad 😉 I am learning English too. I don't like tenses...
Rensje
Skiller
Rensje
8 years, 9 months ago by Rensje
Haha tnx. I don't like tenses either, but the worst part is that I'm learning English for over five years right now and I'm still bad at it, haha😛
lyra2245
Bracelet King
lyra2245
8 years, 9 months ago by lyra2245
Third grade, 5 years ago
Mermaid12
Bracelet King
Mermaid12
8 years, 9 months ago by Mermaid12
The first bracelet I ever made...? Hmmm. Well the first bracelet I ever made with string was a combination of braiding and a Chinese Staircase. I think that was 9 or 10 years ago. It was terrible lol, but I was so proud of myself hehe.
Margaron
Margaron
8 years, 9 months ago by Margaron
The first bracelet I made was grade four or five which means 11 or 12 years but the first that I vividly remember was a diagonal stripe 11 yrs ago.
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
8 years, 9 months ago by KawaiiArt
My first embroidery floss bracelet was less than a year ago :3 I was doing rainbow loom for 2 years before I think. I'm still currently doing rainbow loom.
Braacelets
Professional
Braacelets
8 years, 9 months ago by Braacelets
I think I first did them when I was 8? Wow, such a long time, now that i look back.