Creating a Normal Pattern
akjamz
Professional
akjamz
11 years, 8 months ago by akjamz
Hey so I make a lot of different types of patterns that I have made up over the years, and I would like to be able to post them to the site, but I just cannot figure out how to make normal patterns through the site. Are there any good videos out there? Or just some sort of detailed explanation (besides the one on the site)? I'd really appreciate any help I could get!

Also, sorry if someone already asked about this
Adik
Bracelet King
Adik
11 years, 8 months ago by Adik
If you write what you dont get i could try to explain it to you 🙂
akjamz
Professional
akjamz
11 years, 8 months ago by akjamz
eh, I sort of just have to play around with it I guess. It's hard for me cause I'm trying to make patterns with lots of strings and I have trouble knowing how to line up the strings, I guess I wish it was more similar to making alpha patterns where you just click and can see what your doing as you go, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Gotta keep trying!
WovenKitty
Bracelet King
WovenKitty
11 years, 6 months ago by WovenKitty
I had a similar prob today when I was playing around with the normal generator (I'm sick right now)so I searched "Friendship Bracelet Normal Pattern Design" or something like that and found this really easy to use computer program that lets you design patterns and save them to your computer. I downloaded it, made a pattern, and uploaded it. (search WovenKitty) Here's the link to the download. Get version 1.2.
//fene4ki.ru/en/friendship-bracelet-designer-program.html
*hi**hi**hi*
akjamz
Professional
akjamz
11 years, 6 months ago by akjamz
thanks for this, but I have a mac so it doesn't work for me 🙁
WovenKitty
Bracelet King
WovenKitty
11 years, 6 months ago by WovenKitty
oh...sorry 🙁