Two-tone variation of #52520
verenskaja
Professional
verenskaja
3ย years, 8ย months ago by verenskaja
Hi all, so i started knotting a two-tone version of @sodapop s #52520 with a blue (colour changin) thread for all of the backround and a light yellow for the stars, using @pattncraft s technique from her learn with me two tone video. As i think it is really fun two make i wanted to make a version of said #52520 original but i do not know how to do that, having one backround colour only instead of 6. I would probably have to create a new pattern but a) id not wanna copy/steal the original and b) have never made a pattern myself before... Any leads? Tia
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3ย years, 8ย months ago by ks_wizard
If you just want to make it with only two colours, then click add a variation, and change all the colours except white, to the same colour. (ie. blue.) This way, it looks like only 2 colours. Don't submit it though, since it will still come up as six colours.
sodapop
Bracelet King
sodapop
3ย years, 8ย months ago by sodapop
You can always submit a photo no matter the colors you used! ๐Ÿ˜„ When knotting a pattern, you can consolidate or even add extra colors and your bracelet will still match the existing pattern, so I don't think you need to make an entirely new pattern. Even though the generator won't allow you to submit variations with different strings having the exact same colors, you could try making the variation with only very slight color differences so it's hardly noticeable -the generator will give a warning, but you can still submit and write a message to the mods in the Review Notes explaining what you're trying to acheive and they might approve it anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚
verenskaja
Professional
verenskaja
3ย years, 8ย months ago by verenskaja
Dear #ks_wizard dear #sodapop thanks for your replies and hints.