generator isn't working.
KimmyR
Skiller
KimmyR
9 years ago by KimmyR
I go online to generate a pattern but when I'm about to it says I need to be logged iin, so I log in but then when I click the edit/add tab it takes me to a page saying I need to be logged in to access it, but I had already logged in so I log in again and it becomes a vicious cycle and I can't seem to be able to generate a pattern
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years ago by Admin
@KimmyR are you sure you type in the correct username and password? Because I've checked the generators, and everything works fine from our side and nobody had problems like this before.
KimmyR
Skiller
KimmyR
9 years ago by KimmyR
Yes I do type in all the correct info. Idk if maybe it's bc I use it on a tablet I could try it on the computer but I don't see how maybe that could be the reason
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years ago by Admin
Could be, but it's very unlikely that it's caused by the tablet. Maybe you could try downloading another web browser, for example google chrome. When you log in, can you see a link 'Logout (KimmyR)' displayed in the top menu? Are you able to post to chat, or forum? Hope we can resolve this somehow 🙂
KimmyR
Skiller
KimmyR
9 years ago by KimmyR
Thanks so much it actually works on google chrome just fine, it wasn't working on safari which is weird but it does now.
KawaiiArt
Bracelet King
KawaiiArt
9 years ago by KawaiiArt
I had the same problem on my iPad. You need to turn on cookies and you should be able to log in just fine
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years ago by Admin
Glad we've resolved this issue 🙂
baylys
Advanced
baylys
8 years, 12 months ago by baylys
I'm struggling to use it too. I keep getting messages saying I am trying to generate too many things for my rank. It freezes up the generator for me for an hour or more. Help.
Admin
Administrator
Admin
8 years, 12 months ago by Admin
This shouldn't happen, does anyone else experience this?