declined patterns, how do i fix it?
desni-b
Advanced
desni-b
3ย years, 8ย months ago by desni-b
i made a criminal minds spencer reid pattern & it had a chess piece at the end (after itโ€™s spelled out his name) it also had the a red and white color scheme like the criminal minds logo. it got declined bc of โ€œsimple textโ€anyone know how to fix this? should i add another chess piece next to the other one? how do i make it non simple text since itโ€™s just a fav character bracelet?
arf820
arf820
3ย years, 8ย months ago by arf820
hi! if your pattern is a logo, please specify what logo your pattern is depicting in your review notes, and add โ€œlogoโ€ to your keywords. a moderator should be able to look up the logo and see easily that your pattern depicts the logo. if it isnโ€™t a logo, try adding more detail to the font, and/or try adding more unique artistic embellishments to the pattern. for example, if the chess piece is unique (not copied from another pattern on the site) that could be considered as additional artistic embellishment. also if you have any questions on why your pattern was declined, please donโ€™t hesitate to message the moderator who declined your pattern since we are always happy to help your pattern be accepted in the future. i hope that helps! ๐Ÿ™‚