Generator gray gradient
novaphina
Bracelet King
novaphina
3 years, 8 months ago by novaphina
Anyone know the hex numbers of a gray gradient with the most shades that it will allow? Is there any rhyme or reason to how the generator determines if colors are too similar?
Kav-flower
Professional
Kav-flower
3 years, 8 months ago by Kav-flower
I would try Coolors.co I use it for a lot of bracelets and I think it's pretty helpful.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
3 years, 8 months ago by halokiwi
A five shades gradient that might work is ffffff, bbbbbb, 999999, 666666 and 333333. It doesn't trigger any warnings but it might still be declined but it's less likely because there are no warnings.
novaphina
Bracelet King
novaphina
@halokiwi THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I am making a chinchilla pattern because somehow there are none on bb?!?!
novaphina
Bracelet King
novaphina
And thank you @Kav_flower ! I have use color generator websites because I am not great at picking a palette that isn't rainbow or a lot of different colors. I hope to make some more harmonious-colored bracelets in the future, starting with my in-progress keychain which is purple. Still don't know what pattern I will use though, maybe just some purple shades or a lavender flower
novaphina
Bracelet King
novaphina
And thank you @Kav-flower ! I have use color generator websites because I am not great at picking a palette that isn't rainbow or a lot of different colors. I hope to make some more harmonious-colored bracelets in the future, starting with my in-progress keychain which is purple. Still don't know what pattern I will use though, maybe just some purple shades or a lavender flower