Months of the Year Pattern
JocelynH
Bracelet King
JocelynH
3 years, 8 months ago by JocelynH
So I just recently started designing a collection of patterns, one bracelet for each month of the year. Should I post them once a month (starting in January), or should I post them all at once? Thanks for the help in advance!
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 8 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I think you could do both but if you want them to be noticed the most I would post them in the months that they are. So when people see a January one the make it during January
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I would prefer all at once. You don’t know a person might want to make a bracelet that says October months in advance because they know they will be too busy to do it the month of. Like my friends birthday is coming up and I’m really busy with school and craft stuff so I’m making her stuff right now. And no people might not see them more and use them more if it is on a month basis. First of all making these patterns and submitting once a month can get busy. Second of all like I said as another example some won’t always make a bracelet for example for Halloween the month of Halloween. The patterns show up in the patterns section obviously when accepted and even if it isn’t January or whatever month other than September doesn’t mean it’s not appreciated. Over all I mean to say that having those patterns accessible at once is much easier as some people might like one of your patterns for each month and would like to see other months. Anyways I will for sure use whatever patterns you come up with as I have many different uses at the moment for those types of patterns. Sorry if I sound mean or offensive to you or anybody at all. Have a great day 😊
JocelynH
Bracelet King
JocelynH
3 years, 8 months ago by JocelynH
@2006_Mandy Thank you for the advice!
melanie22
Professional
melanie22
3 years, 8 months ago by melanie22
I think you should post the month pattern the month before THAT month in the pattern