helppppp
rtbracelet
Skiller
rtbracelet
3 years, 8 months ago by rtbracelet
In pattern 10945 it looks like the pattern itself is a little messed up. If you look at the image of what the pattern is to look like when it’s done the pattern and that don’t match up. Or at least to what I can see. Also the triangle end to start is confusing me. Someone plz help because I really want to make this!😁
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 8 months ago by mvla
Ohhh like how the knots on the bottom row don't appear to match up with the knots on the top row? I see what you mean.... I'm not sure
poplianna
Bracelet King
poplianna
3 years, 8 months ago by poplianna
I see what you mean it looks like when it repeats the light blue becomes the dark blue and the dark blue becomes the light blue and for the triangle start I would start at the light blue dot in row 3 and that will take you down to the two light blue dots and then back up and your triangle will continue from the dark blue knots is the two ends of the triangle when it repeats I don’t think there’s actually anything wrong with the pattern bc the light blue and the dark blue do switch in the image
rtbracelet
Skiller
rtbracelet
@mvla yeah
rtbracelet
Skiller
rtbracelet
@poplianna thanks so much!
mvla
Skiller
mvla
3 years, 8 months ago by mvla
just letting yall know when I wen tot create a variation of this pattern because I wanted to change the colors so it was easier for me to follow, one of the warnings said that the bottom four strings don't match the top strings. Just a heads up for anyone who wants to dive in and make this pattern 😊