How to add a variation
m4l1n
Professional
m4l1n
3 years, 9 months ago by m4l1n
Hi 🙂

I was wondering, how can I change the colours in a pattern that already exists? I can´t figure it out.
Thanks for your help!
KikiLilou
Bracelet King
KikiLilou
3 years, 9 months ago by KikiLilou
I don't know it exactly but maybe you have to be on the website for that. So in the row of the keywords there's the option to add a variation right next to 'add to to-do'. I can't help with the app tho as I'm not able to get it.
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 9 months ago by jgrace
Click on the pattern you want to change. On the website in the top right corner, there is a button that says “Add a variation”. Once you click on that it should show the colors used in the pattern already and you can switch them from there.
arf820
arf820
3 years, 9 months ago by arf820
you can only create and view variations on the website, not the app. to add a variation go to a pattern, and click “add variation” in the top right of the page. then you change the colors and wait up to 24 hours for it to be reviewed. 🙂
gamergirl6
Skiller
gamergirl6
3 years, 9 months ago by gamergirl6
What you need to do is just remake that pattern on the BraceletBook website just with different colors
m4l1n
Professional
m4l1n
@jgrace I tried to change the colours with “draw an alpha” which obviously didn’t work so I think that was the mistake.
m4l1n
Professional
m4l1n
And thanks for everyone’s help 🙂
vosshann
Advanced
vosshann
3 years, 9 months ago by vosshann
If you’re still struggling to figure out the app/website, good old graphing paper works to draw out the pattern with the colors you want!
m4l1n
Professional
m4l1n
@vosshann i figured it out but drawing would’ve been my other option