App Generator
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
3 years, 9 months ago by Diana2509
Hi! So I use both the website and the app to find patterns, use the forum, etc. I also use the generator on the website, but I can not find one anywhere on the app. Am I missing something? Or do I just have to use the website? If so, does anyone know apps to generate patterns? Thanks!
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
Unfortunately, you can only create patterns on the website
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
Oh. Well thank you for telling me!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Also if you only have a found it can get pretty difficult on the website to create patterns. I hardly use the site unless I need to see a decline message. When I use the site to fix up my patterns it’s prettty hard on my phone and I have a larger phone (6s+) so when I go to change colours I cannot because a search engine appears and other stuff happens so it’s just so much easier to use a computer or laptop if you can
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
Yeah. I use an ipad if I really don't want to use a computer, and it is still hard. Thanks @2006_Mandy!
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Oh ok but I’m guessing an iPad is easier to use than a phone right?
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
Yes!
Talex
Advanced
Talex
3 years, 9 months ago by Talex
Hi I can't find the generator either and I guess I'm on the web page as it has .com in the address
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 9 months ago by jadeflwr13
you can find the generator on the website by hovering over your profile with the mouse, then you’ll see a little drop down menu appear with the option to create a pattern. click on that then select alpha or normal pattern 🎠💌🎡🍓
Diana2509
Bracelet King
Diana2509
@Talex I am tagging you so you can see the message @jadeflwr13 made!
Talex
Advanced
Talex
3 years, 9 months ago by Talex
Thank you