Generating Bracelet Problems .-.
mimzy00
Bracelet King
mimzy00
9 years, 6 months ago by mimzy00
I'm trying to create a bracelet but then it told me I was generating too much for my rank.. and that I need to wait a while.. I was unaware there is a limit on this. What is the exact things that my rank restricts me from??
Fliparz
Bracelet King
Fliparz
9 years, 6 months ago by Fliparz
Maybe it was an error because that's never happened to me before. Try logging back in again or maybe using less strings? Hope this helps!!!🙂
mimzy00
Bracelet King
mimzy00
Well it seems to be working now.. thanks! 🙂
CWillard
Bracelet King
CWillard
9 years, 6 months ago by CWillard
The problem does happen it's usually just if you're saving or refreshing the page too quickly or frequently because the computer and website need time to process
mimzy00
Bracelet King
mimzy00
Oh okay, makes sense! Thanks CWillard🙂
chipee0405
Advanced
chipee0405
9 years, 6 months ago by chipee0405
hi.. i have an annoying problem with the generator. i always saved my design everytime i created it in generator. and when i tried to submit it says "you have to log in to submit"! i did logged in. how can i not log in if i can use the generator??? and when i refresh the web.. i lost my design!! it's not saved like the web told me on the top of generator. It's really wasting time 🙁( please can you explain why is it happen? Thanks
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years, 6 months ago by Admin
Hi, We're having some issues with login on the site affecting some of our users. However, we're working on a huge new update which will also replace current login code, so the problem will definitely be solved, but will take some time 🙁 Sorry for any inconvenience caused 🙁
Admin
Administrator
Admin
9 years, 6 months ago by Admin
And to answer the initial question, yes, there is a limit. Based on your rank, there's some minimum time you have to wait to use the generators again. Usually, it takes more than 10 seconds (max. delay) to make an edit, so it shouldn't affect you too frequently 🙂