How?
Moon_Shine
Bracelet King
Moon_Shine
3 years, 9 months ago by Moon_Shine
I normally make my bracelets with triangle ends so that I can make them adjustable. How in the world do I do triangle ends in the beginning of #27679? The end is obvious but I’m confused about the beginning.
Craftanati
Bracelet King
Craftanati
3 years, 9 months ago by Craftanati
You'd probably be better off doing a teardrop loop on it with the way the knotting structure is 🤔
Moon_Shine
Bracelet King
Moon_Shine
@Craftanati I know I just didn’t want to have to tie it in order to wear it 😕
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 9 months ago by Jdog12525
I’ve made this bracelet twice. First with a loop cause it was made as a keychain and second with a triangle end on both ends cause it’s a bracelet. What I did is I printed the pattern and folded two corners down in the back so that it made a point. With this method, it’s easier to start a triangle end because when you fold the paper’s corners to the back, it hides knots that won’t be apart of the triangle end.
Moon_Shine
Bracelet King
Moon_Shine
@Jdog12525 I know how to make triangle ends well, I just don’t know how to do them for this pattern. With the paper it sounds like that’s just showing you what knots to make. I already know that. I only asked the question in the first place because I wasn't sure if triangle ends would work with this pattern. Maybe you can upload a picture of the one that you made with triangle ends so I can see how it turned out?
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
What I once did was I started the triangle end like you would with a chevron pattern and one it was done I continued the chevron till I was at the beginning of the pattern.
Moon_Shine
Bracelet King
Moon_Shine
@2006_Mandy hmm maybe I’ll try that
Someony
Bracelet King
Someony
3 years, 9 months ago by Someony
I don't think you can do a triangle start but you can do a teardrop loop
Jdog12525
Bracelet King
Jdog12525
3 years, 9 months ago by Jdog12525
Hi, it’s me again. I made this pattern with two triangle ends and the photo has been accepted. Go and check it out on my profile. Hope this helps 😊
Moon_Shine
Bracelet King
Moon_Shine
@Jdog12525 thanks!
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 9 months ago by ks_wizard
Doing a teardrop loop would be best and if you like to be able to remove your bracelets @Margaron has a tutorial on something called a buckle closure.
Here’s the link:

https://www.braceletbook.com/videos/?added-by=Margaron