patterns in review?
saf102
Bracelet King
saf102
3 years, 9 months ago by saf102
I was just wondering, has anyone else had patterns that have been in review for quite some time now? I know there are many users now and it must be quite overwhelming for the moderators, so I completely understand if it is taking longer. But I guess I was just wondering if I was the only one dealing with this problem or if others were too. There is no rush really, but idk if this is a me problem or something else
marienna07
Bracelet King
marienna07
3 years, 9 months ago by marienna07
A pattern I submitted a couple of days ago still wasn’t reviewed, so don’t worry, you’re not the only one.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 9 months ago by KrazyKnotz
Please be patient. We have a lot of patterns submitted each and everyday, and we are trying our best to review them as quickly as we can. 👍
saf102
Bracelet King
saf102
3 years, 9 months ago by saf102
@krazyknots I completely understand, I just didn't know if it was an issue on my part or not. no rush!! it must be quite overwhelming for all the moderators, take your time and please take care of yourselves ❤️ ❤️
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
3 years, 9 months ago by KrazyKnotz
Thank you for understanding! We love that users are creating more and more patterns, but it is just taking us a little longer to get through them all. 👍