Please help!!
alicesitu
Bracelet King
alicesitu
3 years, 9 months ago by alicesitu
So I'm currently trying to make a pattern with letters in it from an image. When I click save and test and go to the alpha section where I can switch colors, look at the knotting structure, look at the knots, it's all rotated for some reason. I've already tried rotating the image right 90, left 90 but it always comes out rotated and not the way I want it to. Anyone else have this problem??? I seriously don't know what's going on, I've never had this problem before.
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 9 months ago by chkntaters
That's odd. I have no idea why that would be happening. If it doesn't bother you to submit it that way the mods can always rotate it for you if you ask them to in your review note.
Crafter012
Skiller
Crafter012
3 years, 9 months ago by Crafter012
I asked this at one point i was trying to do my dogs name but no one answered
srhamy28
Bracelet King
srhamy28
3 years, 9 months ago by srhamy28
i assume you are referring to the knotting structure, not the grid pattern. the pattern generator automatically makes it so that the thinner part of the pattern is on top (ie.the base strings) and the longer part is the rows. unfortunately, you can't do anything about it, so if you want to follow the pattern with the wider part of the pattern on top, you would have to follow the grid pattern. hope this helps
empalacios
Bracelet King
empalacios
3 years, 9 months ago by empalacios
Okay so I was just about to write a post about this too! I was told when submitting a pattern that only the pattern owner can rotate it but I don’t see that either! I’m trying to make a pattern for a wall hanging but it’s giving me fits because it’s sideways!
empalacios
Bracelet King
empalacios
3 years, 9 months ago by empalacios
Update, I just rolled with it and submitted the pattern, guess it's time to learn how to read the grid form so I can rotate them. Maybe printing the patterns and physically turning them sideways will work, lol
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Only the pattern owner can rotate it yes but to do that they have to either recreate it rotated or take a screen shot upload it to a photo editing app and rotate it then reinsert it into the pattern generator. Just because you cannot rotate it using a button on braceletbook doesn’t mean you cannot rotate it at all
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
@empalacios
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
Also I would just recommend either drawing it out yourself or fixing it using the draw alpha tool. You might also be putting a too little limit on the amount of colours it can use/it’s size (try increasing those) or it might just be the photo itself that like that. Otherwise I can’t really say anything as I could be completely wrong that is just my think @alicesitu