going backwards?
papabri
Beginner
papabri
3 years, 9 months ago by papabri
I'm currently working on the alpha pattern #43572 harry styles bracelet, and if you look at the picture the green and black string is at the top, but the beginning of the string doesn't start until farther down the bracelet. I guess what I am asking is how do I make sure I keep enough room in between that space while working down so I can later go back up and fill it in with the green and black string when I add them in?
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
I think I can help but can you be a little more specific on what you need help with?
papabri
Beginner
papabri
@Lizzie_Ann So in #43572 there's green color at the top of the bracelet, but the beginning of the green string doesn't come into the bracelet until line 70. How am I supposed keep room in between lines 9 and 1 so I can go back up and fill it in with the green if that makes sense? Sorry its kinda hard to explain :0
Gillierose
Bracelet King
Gillierose
3 years, 9 months ago by Gillierose
The green and black are the first colors to go in, don't skip lines. Not sure why it's like that, but i'm pretty sure the things that you see for the string to start is actually where that color ends, if that makes sense. Put the black and green strings in, the same spot you put in the "A" string (yellow). Hope this helps.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 9 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
@papabri yeah do what @Gillierose said
papabri
Beginner
papabri
@Lizzie_Ann @Gillierose That makes so much sense! Thank you so much!!