alpha teardrop loop question!’🥺
luciaxhx
Skiller
luciaxhx
3 years, 9 months ago by luciaxhx
does anyone know how to make an alpha teardrop loop using the leading string,, I’ve seen people on insta make them but I can’t find any tutorials. I’m only able to find the ones using the base strings to create it
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 9 months ago by Someone_
If you know how to make Triangle Ends, its essentially the same as that.
Make your loop, fold it so you have two strands either side (just like you do for Normal Patterns), and you then make Triangle Ends on the both sides, and then you continue to make your first row of the pattern to 'join' it.
To add the string to make the Triangle Ends, you can either add one extra string to the total of your base strings, and use that string to create the Triangle Ends, or you can just add in the string like you would as normal when making an Alpha.
If you don't know how to make Triangle Ends I recommend watching MashaKnots' tutorial. 🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
You can just make two alpha-style triangle ends, and then start doing full rows across after they’re complete. It requires two leading strings at the beginning, but once you connect them you only need one leasing string for whatever color you’re using. If you don’t know how to make alpha-style triangle ends, I recommend Masha Knots’ video called “triangle ends for alphas” that was posted around nine months ago
luciaxhx
Skiller
luciaxhx
3 years, 9 months ago by luciaxhx
thank you both so much!☺️both where very helpful! again thank you so much!