Alpha Borders/Sections Not Connecting
mreynn
Skiller
mreynn
3 years, 9 months ago by mreynn
I’m working on #41207 and the pattern has an internal border to the actual design. I’m running into an issue where the section within the border starts to look like the edges where it curves in. The sections are essentially not connecting. I hope that makes sense. I know I’m doing something wrong, but I’m not sure what. Any help would be appreciated!
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 9 months ago by Knots_EM
Are you doing the flat alpha technique? By doing the technique the areas should connect. I recommend Masha Knots's video on the flat alphas.
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 9 months ago by Someone_
When you're changing colour on the edges, try not to make the first half of the knot tight, because that string will cross over (on the underside) and if its too tight it will make things ascew. What you could try is make your first half of the knot and to get it into place rather then pulling it all the way up to where it needs to be, try pushing it up with your fingernail and then make your 2nd half of the knot and you can pull that a little tight, and it should ease up.
rubisaa11
Bracelet King
rubisaa11
3 years, 9 months ago by rubisaa11
I can see what you mean with the boarder. The flat alpha technique will 100% fix that. Here's a link to a good video 🙂
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YVFAX9sacw