the back
Vsco_4Life
Bracelet King
Vsco_4Life
3 years, 10 months ago by Vsco_4Life
I have made a few bracelets of different lengths and widths but the backs look horrible any tips?
beaumont
beaumont
3 years, 10 months ago by beaumont
are you making normals or alphas or even both
afc610
Bracelet King
afc610
3 years, 10 months ago by afc610
if your making an alpha, i don't thin there is anyway to make the back look nicer, but you could sew a piece of fabric on the back to cover it up 👍
Vsco_4Life
Bracelet King
Vsco_4Life
3 years, 10 months ago by Vsco_4Life
@beaumont @afc610 I’m making normal rn
Someone_
Bracelet King
Someone_
3 years, 10 months ago by Someone_
If your knots are tight enough it should look cleaner. If you don't pull the knots all the way up firmly against the previous that space will be visible on the back, so to solve that you would just need to make sure to pull your knots tight enough to close that gap. The more taut you hold the string you are knotting onto would make it less likely to have a gap showing on the back of the bracelet also. Given that it is the back of the bracelet though I wouldn't worry too much about it as its bound to be a little messy in comparison to the front.
mrs_rausch
Bracelet King
mrs_rausch
3 years, 10 months ago by mrs_rausch
Looking at the pictures you have uploaded, don't worry about what the back looks like. Your knots look great on the front of the bracelet so focus on the good! 😄 (Unless you're making a bracelet for someone like my brother in law who thinks it looks "cooler" when the back is showing instead of the front haha)