The Back Of Alphas
Nienster
Skiller
Nienster
3 years, 10 months ago by Nienster
Hii guys!! i need your help i'm making an alpha keychain but i think te back looks really messy with al those strings.... Does anyone know how to make the back more pretty???
mrs_rausch
Bracelet King
mrs_rausch
3 years, 10 months ago by mrs_rausch
I ordered iron on patches from amazon for the backs of mine. Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GYR235Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s03?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope that helps! 🙂
ShivaniS
Bracelet King
ShivaniS
3 years, 10 months ago by ShivaniS
The back of every alpha will always look a bit messy, because you constantly need to switch the strings around, so I don't think there's any way to hide it.
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 10 months ago by chkntaters
There isn't a lot you can do regarding the backs of alphas. You could always attach a piece of matching fabric to the back, but that can be a bit inconvenient sometimes. My suggestion would be to cut off the loose strings if you can, but don't worry too much about it. That's just a consequence that comes with making alphas with a lot of colour switches.
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 10 months ago by Knots_EM
The back will always look messy and there is no way to avoid that. To neaten it up you could cut of all of the string that sticks out of the back then use something like nail polish or som people say mod podge to hold it in place. You could also cut a piece of fabric that is the size of the keyring and glue/sew it onto the back of it to cover up the messy strings I hope this helps
lemondrink
Bracelet King
lemondrink
3 years, 10 months ago by lemondrink
Yeah, like @mrs_rauch said, you can buy covers or even make your own. I prefer to leave it as is, especially if you're wearing it, it won't matter. But unless you cover the back of the bracelet, I don't think there is a way to make the back of an alpha neater.
Nienster
Skiller
Nienster
Thank you all for replying I think I may try to glue/stitch a piece of fabric to the back!
ajr725
Bracelet King
ajr725
3 years, 10 months ago by ajr725
I think Masha Knots also has a keychain tutorial on YouTube where she makes a double sided key chain, so that you can’t see the back of the alpha. I forget what the video is called but I’m pretty sure its on her channel.
Nienster
Skiller
Nienster
@arj725 the next time i make an alpha keychain I will definitely check it out!