17945 Rlly Confused...Pls Help!!!
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years, 10 months ago by nev_m_07
I want to start working on pattern #17945 but I don’t really understand how to knot it. If anyone knows how to do it, or has found a tutorial on how to do it, please share with me!!! Thanks in advance ✌🏽😄.
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 10 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
If your a beginner I would recommend a simpler shaped pattern,l. For the knots just knot them like regular and should be fine.
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@Lizzie_Ann no I’m not a beginner🙂 but thanks for the help!!!
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@Lizzie_Ann btw I really like your patterns!!! Especially the polaroid ones!!! And I realized we’re the same age 😄
Lizzie_Ann
Bracelet King
Lizzie_Ann
3 years, 10 months ago by Lizzie_Ann
Thanks!
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
with this pattern, you simply knot it like normal! there will be loose string inside all the holes, but that is completely correct and normal as you see in the photos. i have done this pattern before and one thing that i didn’t know while making it is that you need to have looser knot tension. the looser knot tension will bring out the waviness of the bracelet because it makes the loose string inside of all the holes more visible. also, you don’t have to use the macrame/upside down technique when making it. simply knot the pattern like normal, go row by row or segment knot, have looser knot tension, and when you’re done flip the bracelet over. hope that helps! 🙂
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
@arf820 tysm for the help 😊 your patterns are amazing and I literally have a bunch of them sitting in my todos so I can make them when I get more string!!!
arf820
arf820
3 years, 10 months ago by arf820
aww thank you so much!! i hope to see some pictures of my patterns from you someday!! 😊